Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Taking It to the Next Level...is being able to start again

Hello! I realize that you have been wondering why is this blog being neglected? Because, sometimes "Taking it to the Next Level" in your business, career and life means that you have to reflect, redirect and start over again...and that is what LifePath Associates LLC and I did in late 2008 to now, April 2009.

I am committed now to writing more often on this blog and would like you to share your ideas, thoughts, responses etc. about what you are doing in your business, career and life to "Take it to the Next Level".

Here are 3 things that I am doing:

Business -- Being clearer about who I serve and how they will benefti by working with me as their coach and contracting with LifePath Associates LLC for business and organization consulting. As coaches and consultants, we are here to help you navigate the seas of change with purpose, passion and from a position of strength, integrity and marketability.

Career -- Complete the creation of a career guide that offers you a "down to earth" and fun to read job search in a workbook style.

Marketing and Delivery -- Preparing a fairly comprehensive marketing and delivery of coaching and consulting services, specially created tools to help you market and brand you and your business in different effective ways. The "branding and marketing" also applies to people experience career transition and job search.

Look for more on this blog site; a new website; training online, teleclass, and/or workshop; and coaching packages for individuals and groups.

My challenge to you and I invite you to share your story is to answer this question:

Since the beginning of 2009, What have I been doing to "take it to the next level" in my business, career and/or life?

Talk to you soon.

Bette
Bette Z. Novak
LifePath Associates LLC

No comments: